ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To draft the various contracts, including, but not limited to, seller, reseller agreements, master seller agreements, licensing agreements, and non-disclosure agreements, etc.
- Assist the Legal Team in improving the internal policies of the company
- To deal with various corporate legal matters; (e.g., intellectual property, compliance issues, transactions, agreement drafting/vetting, lawsuits, etc.)
- Developing/updating the company policy and position on legal issues.
- Researching, anticipating, and guarding the company against legal risks.
- Conduct detailed patents prior research along with drafting patent applications with the relevant authorities.
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Structuring, drafting, and reviewing reports and other legal documents.
- Any other task(s) assigned by senior management.
- Reporting and Research
- Legal Drafting
- Data Entry
- Client Relationships
- Attention to Detail
- Confidentiality and Discretion
- Punctuality and Responsiveness