Bahria Town Rawalpindi is Pakistan’s first planned community development project. Malik Riaz Hussain, a real estate billionaire, started the company. This society was founded in the late 1990s and was unquestionably a profitable investment.
As a result, it quickly became a favorite along with Saima Arabian villas and Faisal hills, among those wishing to invest in the real estate market.
This planned gated community is one of Islamabad and Rawalpindi most popular plans, with inhabitants enjoying state-of-the-art amenities. Furthermore, according to buying trends, it is one of the most sought-after districts in the city.
Location Of Bahria Town Rawalpindi:
Bahria town Rawalpindi is a gated upper-class neighbourhood in the Rawalpindi district, part of the Islamabad Rawalpindi metropolitan area. The Bahria town group developed it with a population of approximately 300,000 people. The town is spread out on both sides of the grand trunk road in nine phases, each of which is separated into two compounds.. Along with that, DHA Islamabad Valley is the result of a collaboration between DHA Islamabad, Bahria Town, and Habib Rafiq. A safe community with parks, utilities, commercial shopping, schools, mosques, and a hospital is part of the idea.
Bahria Town Rawalpindi Development:
Bahria Town Rawalpindi is a well-known real estate development company that is building Asia’s largest private housing plan. This civilization has provided residents with an ultra-modern lifestyle by providing different economic and career alternatives.
The first seven phases have been completed. There are already a huge number of people living there. It also has a diverse range of commercially developed districts.
Facts And Figures
- There are over 300,000 people living here.
- In stages 1 to 6, approximately 90% of the residential plots and residences are sold.
- Phase 7 is similarly sold out, with 75% of the homes sold.
- However, phase 8 is still in the works. Therefore,
- Only about 40% to 50% of this phase has been filled so far.
Sale Prices in Rawalpindi’s Bahria Town
The latest sale price trends of houses, plots, flats, and commercial properties are included below. Take a look to get a sense of the pricing based on the size and area of the homes.
House For Sale:
- For investors and buyers, society has become the most secure option. Furthermore, the Bahria Town Rawalpindi sale price trend has shifted northward.
- A 5 marla house typically costs between PKR 40 lakh and PKR 2 crore. Similarly, 10 marla houses for sale range in price from PKR 1 crore to PKR 3.5 crore. The pricing range for 1 and 2 Kanal houses, on the other hand, is between 3 and 4 crores.
Plots For Sale:
- The cost o 5 marla land varies between PKR 15 lakh and PKR 1 crore. The price of a 10 marla land ranges between PKR 9 lakh and PKR 1.5 crore. The 1 Kanal plots are similarly priced, ranging from PKR 20 lakh to PKR 2 crore.
Rawalpindi’s Bahria Town offers a variety of business options.
- Job opportunities for 25,000 workers
- Providing financial assistance to over a million families.
- Approximately USD200 million in foreign investment is being driven.
- Direct and indirect taxes were paid.
- Developing and delivering Asia’s largest private housing project.
- Various development plans are presented.
- Providing infrastructure such as hospitals, schools, recreational facilities, and security services to improve people’s lives.
- With 700,000 dwellings, we are able to provide housing options.
- Standard Chartered and KASB Bank are in charge of the commercial districts.
Twin cities Bahria town offers top-notch entertainment, such as parks and zoos, are:
- Bahria Enclave Zoo,
- Bahria Family Park,
- Children’s Park, and
- Safari Park
- Dinosaur Park is a theme park dedicated to dinosaurs.
- The Gold Plex Community Club at Arena Cine
- Bahria Country Club is a private country club in Bahria
These sites are ideal for tremendous social engagement with other members of society.
Bahria Town Rawalpindi recognizes the importance of communication. As a result, it provides its citizens with 24-hour communication services via its own telephone exchange.
If you’re looking to invest in Bahria Town Islamabad and Rawalpindi, AAA Associates is one of Pakistan’s most popular property portals and is a wonderful place to start for your best real estate investment in Pakistan. You can also use our site to explore new investment options.